To find out about all the Roadside Assist & Warranty products available contact us here today - Click Here
The comprehensive warranties on vehicles, parts and panels will give you complete peace of mind and confidence in your new Mazda.
New vehicle warranty for passenger vehicles
Mazda's passenger vehicle range is backed by a 3-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. It covers parts and panels so you can enjoy your new Mazda with peace of mind.
Mazda extended warranty
- Extended warranty is only available for purchase at the time of a new Mazda vehicle sale or when the vehicle is purchased second hand from an authorised Mazda dealer within the existing warranty period.
- Once purchased, the Extended warranty gives you a further 12 months protection after your standard 3 year new vehicle warranty expires. This means your new Mazda will be covered by our factory warranty for a total of 4 years, with unlimited kilometres.
- Is fully transferable if selling your Mazda during the warranty period – enhancing resale value.
- Has no limit or excess if you make a claim. For full terms and conditions please refer to Mazda's New Vehicle Warranty.
- Extended warranty is not available on BT-50 vehicles
New vehicle warranty for your BT-50
BT-50 has a two-year, unlimited kilometre warranty. If you haven't reached 100,000 km at the end of two years, your cover extends to three-years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
Genuine parts and panels warranty
Not only are Genuine Mazda Parts the best for your Mazda because they’re tried and tested so they fit your Mazda perfectly and are certified to the highest Mazda Engineering Requirements, they are also backed by Mazda’s Parts and Panels Warranty.
A great benefit of Mazda’s Parts and Panels Warranty is that most parts installed & paid for during Repair or Service are covered for as long as you own the vehicle they were installed to.